Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pegasus Bicycle Works


This is a phenomenal bike shop! And what makes phenomenal?...in my opinion it is good people that are always welcoming and encouraging. I used to be really into mountain biking and used to ride with some of the guys that made this shop. You know, riding five days a week, lots of miles, totally into it. Well things change indeed, jobs, children, life happens and I haven't been to the shop in years, I don't even look the same. I got my bike out the shed last week and whoa! that thing needs some work. I did what I could but I had to go to the shop. I had to get a skewer, and my front wheel needed to be rebuilt. Honestly I was a bit nervous, you know that feeling of going to back to people you have not seen in a long time? Well I walk in the door and Brian "Tino" was like "Hey !! :)"..it was great and my bike is on the road to recovery; with me along with it!

So if you are in the SF Bay Area and need a great bike shop, this is best place...it's not all about the bike, it's about the people.

No comments: