Monday, January 30, 2012

What do I do about Flickr?

I re-upped my Flickr account again this year but it made me think...WHY?

I don't even have a digital camera anymore! Well I do, I have an old Pentax M3 and a Nikon 6006...and of course I have the camera on my Motorola DroidX

What to do with Flickr? Do I get into film photography again which is so wonderfully creative? It would be very cool to make a little dark room and go for year in black and white with a 50mm. Classic. And really dodging and really burning. Drip drying goodness.
The cost is ongoing and getting higher, but the photos can be very precious.

Or do I go and buy another digital camera? There is so much excellent gear available. I do enjoy aviation photography so much, and also hiking and beach day shoots. Motorcycle racing. Lot's of good things to capture, but it all requires some good glass.

Third option is my camera that has a phone...or is it a phone with a camera...it's a phamera!

No comments: